Sell Your Home Using OurDane Warren Real Estate
Elite CRS Broker Listing Program
1.5%commission at closing
Sell Your Home Using OurDane Warren Real Estate
CRS Broker Assist Program
1/2%commission at closing
Purchase Your Home Using OurIdeal Balance of Saving & Skills
Buyer Rebate Reward Program
1.5%up to 1.5% on HUD-1 at closing
Buying or Selling a Home in 2019?
Dane Warren Real Estate's closing volume enables us to reduce our clients commission when selling their home and allows us to offer a large buy side rebate at closing to our clients when purchasing a home. Even more important is our skill set gained over 22 years of experience in helping our clients during their real estate transactions!
Our elite broker selling program savings combined with our buy side rebates to our clients was over 1.2 Million in 2018 versus paying a traditional 6% when listing along with no rebate when buying. Final terms on our clients combined contracts and repair request was equal to or exceeded the hybrid program savings we offer at DWRE.
Our Realtors are meeting the demand of savvy Buyers and Sellers in 2019 by offering our Hybrid Programs.
Anti Trust Laws protect Buyers and Sellers.
States that allow buy side / home buyer rebate:
Which Service Are You Looking For?
Elite Listing Program: DWRE is paid 1.5% at closing. We provide our 5 Star Equity Protection plan of action during all phases of the listing period. The discount on commission is just one part of our Elite Listing Service. We strive to meet our client's timeline for selling, negotiate the offer to purchase to come to the best contract terms and manage the closing process of inspections, repairs, appraisal results by both a CRS Broker and Closing Broker to provide the best results with the least amount of stress.
Buy Side Rebate Program: When you retain DWRE to represent you in the purchase of either a Resale Property or New Construction Property, we offer our Buyer Rebate Program. Sign on with a Buyer Agency Agreement for the full benefit of our Buy Side Rebate.
Flat Fee Broker Assist Program: DWRE lists your home in the MLS for a retainer fee of $475. You will pay DWRE 0.5% of the sales price at closing plus the buy side commission offered in the MLS. 2.5% or 3.0% compensation you prefer to offer a buy side broker.
15 Points to our Elite Five Star Advantage
- Marketing Plan Consultation
- Professional 1 hour Home Decor/Stager meeting with each Elite Listing Agreement
- Buy Side Analysis Consultation
- Contract negotiator with 22 years of experience to skillfully obtain the best terms for our seller or buyer client
- 24 professional photos taken during your photo shoot
- Our team of closing attorneys, loan officers and inspectors can assist as needed
- Buy Side Rebate: We have buyers we work with at all times and we pay them part of our commission as a rebate when they help us help them by looking on the internet for the property they want to purchase.
- Our Selling Marketing Analysis will fine-tune your price to maximize your selling price while still meeting your time-line for moving.
- We provide our advice on improving the look and condition of your property.
- Our listings are marketed to anyone moving into the area, their real estate agents and relocation companies
- We are straightforward with our guidance and advice keeping it simple and easy to understand from your first consultation to the closing table when you hand over or receive keys.
- Marketing to 2500 Web Sites
- Charlotte Metro MLS which includes NC/SC Counties
- Yard Sign, Supra Lock box
- Showing service and agent feedback
Weddington to Marvin to Waxhaw to Ballantyne to Southpark to Lake Norman to Huntersville to Indian Trail to Stallings to Lake Wylie to Fort Mill to Dilworth to Myers Park to Northeast Charlotte to Cabarrus County, we can help sell or purchase your Estate Property.
Set up an interview to hear more about our elite listing program and buy side rebate.
704 814 9900
Dane Warren Real Estate closes over 300 transactions a year on average with closing volume at $100 million. Our hybrid approach used by our 50 Brokers helps us meet the objectives of our savvy clients.
Charlotte Real Producers
We're proud to announce that Dane was featured on the May 2018 cover of Charlotte Real Producers. The article gives you a glimpse into the road that lead Dane into a career in real estate. It was an interesting road. You might enjoy finding out a little more about the person behind Dane Warren Real Estate.
Click here to read the article.
Before working with Dane Warren Real Estate, I had spent over a year unsuccessfully attempting to purchase investment properties. When I was making offers on my own, listing agents would insist on keeping the 3% commission that was intended for the buyer's agent for themselves. Even though my offers did not require any additional work on their part, there was nothing I could do since I was not a licensed real estate agent. Since the properties I targeted typically received multiple offers on the same day they were listed, the fact that the listing agents expected to be paid a second 3% commission if I purchased the property made my offers uncompetitive.When I brought in DWRE to represent me, they collected the 3% commission that was intended for the buyer's agent and rebated most of it back to me. This let me raise my offers to a competitive level without paying any more. Within a month of hiring DWRE, I successfully purchased two properties. Throughout the entire process, I found all of their brokers to be courteous, professional, and highly responsive. I would highly recommend this company to any sophisticated real estate buyer. They are not a typical brokerage.Hayden R