Metro Charlotte Full Closing Service Discount Realty
Serving the Next Generation of Home Sellers
Our clients are savvy. They understand the need to list their home on the MLS for maximum exposure, and the importance of having a CRS experienced closing broker working for their best interest. Paying a 5% or 6% commission is not an option for our clients, but neither is signing on for an "MLS Data Entry Broker" providing limited representation with no vested interest in selling their property once the upfront fee is paid.
Our clients appreciate the value of retaining a skilled real estate consultant with 24 years of experience in their corner. We go the extra mile to make sure you understand the process and are fully protected. Worried about the due dligence repair request agreement? We will work on your behalf so that your buyer won't walk away. Before you start packing, let us review the loan status and ask the right questions to ensure the buyers loan will fund and closing will occur on time. Problems with appraisal? We will locate the sold data to help support your sales price. Selling a home is probably the biggest financial transaction of your life. It makes sense to have CRS Closing Broker representation.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
When you're ready to sell, we're ready to help. Our 1/2% at closing includes everything below:
- Your home listed in the MLS
- Real Estate Forms
- Photography edit of photos you provide
- Market analysis to help you set your asking price
- Syndication of your listing to other real estate related websites
- A professional "For Sale" sign
- Combo keybox so agents can show your home without you present
- Explanation of legally required disclosures
- Showing service and agent feedback
- Skilled Realtor counsel from ratified offer to purchase contract to final review of closing disclosure / HUD1
- Responsive and practical service you should expect from a skilled realtor closing broker
- $475 Upfront to DWRE
- 2.5% or 3.0% MLS (co-broke) to buy side agent and 1/2 of 1% to DWRE at closing
Discount Flat Fee MLS Data Entry Brokers we are not! Many low cost internet firms advertise low cost upfront fees or all their fee upfront only to gain a homeowners attention while providing out of state or limited service. Be aware of the exposure to a greater loss of equity and time using many of these in state or out of state internet data entry companies.
The Number 1 Question At Listing Appointments: What will I not get paying the lower commission?
Answer: You will not pay more (6%) for less representation from Marketing to Repair Agreement to Closing. Our clients will not get a Flat Fee MLS Data Entry Broker working harder to sell you on front end fees than selling your home.