Charlotte NC Seller Services
Serving the Next Generation of Home Sellers
Our clients are savvy. They understand the need to list their home on the MLS to get maximum exposure and the value of a skilled CRS Broker to obtain top dollar but they don't want to pay 5% or 6% commission. Nor do they want a MLS Data Entry Broker demanding ALL their Fees upfront to give them limited representation which will/can cost them lost equity in their homes.
At Dane Warren Real Estate we go the extra mile to make sure you understand the process and are fully protected. Have a question about the contract? We can answer it. Worried about the repair request agreement? We can work on it and hopefully clear it up so that a buyer won't walk away. How Much Due Diligence Fee? We fight to get a larger DDF for our clients to secure the buyer to your home. Selling a home is probably the biggest financial transaction of your life, it makes sense to retain a CRS Realtor with over 26 years of experience in North/South Carolina.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
When you're ready to sell, we're ready to help. Our Elite service includes everything below:
- Your home listed in the MLS
- Professional photos taken by us for best results
- Selling analysis to help you set your asking price
- Syndication of your listing to other real estate related websites
- A professional "For Sale" sign
- Consultation about pricing and staging to set up your listing and during listing period
- Supra Electronic Lockbox for your safety
- Professional Showing Service. We set up to provide access to your home for buyer agents. We also setup the times to provide the least amount of stress to the homeowner
- Skilled Realtor counsel throughout the sale of your home and explanation of legally required disclosures
- Contract terms and negotiation for our clients best interest
- Repair request negotiation
- Loan process updates and set up appraisal
- Responsive and practical service you should expect from a CRS Realtor
- $175 Upfront to DWRE
- 2.5% or 3.0% MLS (co-broke) to buy side agent and 1.5% to DWRE at closing
Number 1 Question at listing appointments: What will I not get paying the lower commission?
Answer: You will not pay MORE (6%) for LESS representation from Marketing to Repair Agreement to Closing and our clients will not get a Flat Fee MLS Data Entry Broker working harder to sell you on front end fees than selling your home.
Discount Flat Fee MLS Data Entry Brokers we are not! Many low cost internet firms advertise low cost upfront fees or all their fee upfront only to gain a homeowners attention while providing out of state or limited service. Be aware of the exposure to a greater loss of equity and time using many of these in state or out of state internet data entry companies.